The Safe and Convenient Alternative to Cash
In addition to our member credit card options, we are introducing the NPEA Visa Prepaid Card as a safer alternative to cash that has no credit check or minimum balance required. With a prepaid card you don’t have to worry about paying a credit card bill. Money can be added by bank transfer, credit card, direct deposit, debit card, cash or check 1.
Unlike other prepaid cards, there are no fees to apply, no activation fees and no fees for online or telephone customer service 2. To help you control your spending, you can receive text notifications of deposits and purchases and ATM withdrawal 3. This convenient and reliable option allows you to make purchases without a bank account!
Apply now and get instant approval! 4
With the NPEA Visa Prepaid Card you can:
- Shop online
- Pay your bills
- Withdraw money from an ATM
- Use your card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- Zero Liability Fraud Protection provided by Visa 5
- Have a paycheck direct deposited to your card
- 24/7 customer service
- Have web access for statements
- All registered cards are FDIC insured
- Monthly fee: $3.95; waived if total load amount per month is a minimum of $800
- ATM withdrawal: $2.50
- ATM balance inquiry: $0.75
*Other fees may apply
NPEA Visa Prepaid Debit Card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- While this feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms and conditions are associated with the use of this Card. Click here for more details.
- Standard text messaging rates, fees, and charges may apply.
- Important information for opening a new card account: To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires all financial institutions and their third parties to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens a card account. What this means for you: When you open a card account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents. “Guaranteed Approval” is contingent upon passing this mandatory identification confirmation.
- Visa’s Zero Liability: Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.